Board and Train
Our board and train package starts with a test day to confirm that the dog is an appropriate candidate for the program; after a successful test day, the owners will sit down with their assigned Senior Trainer and develop a training plan tailored to the owner’s specific goals for their pet. The Board and Train program includes:
- Two weeks of boarding,
- Inclusion in our Day Care program working with multiple different trainers and kennel technicians to achieve the goals defined in the training plan as well as socialization skills and manners training,
- Multiple outings with trainers to enjoy exposure to and training in different environments,
- Daily one-on-one lessons with the assigned Senior Trainer as well as our entire training staff, and
- Concludes with two private lessons with the owners following completion of the program to demonstrate what your dog has learned and how to reinforce these behaviors at home.
The daily lessons will cover basic commands, leash skills, door manners, polite greetings and more. One of the most important aspects of any Board and Train program is variation in locations and trainers working with the dog; therefore we ensure that multiple trainers and technicians work with your pet daily and outings are implemented in the program to get your pet comfortable in different environments. The program is structured in this way so the the skills learned will transfer easily to the owners and the home environment. The follow-up private lessons show owners how to reinforce the training behaviors at home and maintain them once the program is completed.
The two week Board and Train package is $1200.
Play and Train
In our Play and Train package, your dog is immersed in our Day Care program two to three times per week, learning in both group and individual training sessions throughout the day based on a training plan established between the Senior Trainer and the owner. The program begins with test day, then a sit-down evaluation with a senior trainer, who will develop a realistic training plan based on the goals of the owner. Our entire training and kennel staff will be working with your pet to achieve the goals set in the training plan. The Play and Train program includes:
- 10 days of Day Care (spanning multiple weeks) working with multiple trainers and kennel technicians to achieve the goals defined in the training plan as well as socialization skills and manners training,
- Daily outings with a Senior Trainer to enjoy exposure to, and training in, different environments,
- Incorporates two private lessons with the owners during and following completion of the program to demonstrate what your dog has learned and how to reinforce these behaviors at home.
The two week Play and Train package is $850.